satisfaction100% Guaranteed
Free Mainland Delivery
14 Day Return

Welcome to BE Pressure UK

01437 700 123
×

Registration

Profile Informations

Login Datas

or login

First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

In 2014, 47 people died and 722 were hospitalised due to carbon monoxide poisoning in the UK according to CO Awareness.

Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless gas which is highly poisonous. It's produced by any equipment that burns fuels and as a supplier of power equipment we always strive to provide the best health and safety information possible to visitors of our site and our customers. We suggest that all users understand the full risks of carbon monoxide poisoning before using any power equipment.

If a few simple guidelines are followed you can avouid never use power equipment which produces the deadly gas indoors or in an enclosed space. Garages, porches, basements or other similar spaces are not suitable areas for generators or water pumps as there is not enough ventilation – even if doors and windows are open. These units should always be used in an open space with the exhaust pointing away from any buildings or structures.

Make sure to always have a carbon monoxide detector in any nearby buildings to ensure that the deadly gas isn’t creeping in and silently killing you.

If in doubt, contact a safety expert who can examine your property and give any advice on how best to use equipment which produces carbon monoxide with minimal risk.

Be sure to educate any family members or employees of the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning so that they too can avoid any tragedy.

If you follow these precautions then carbon monoxide poisoning shouldn’t be a risk to you, but it’s good to be aware of the symptoms if you regularly work around machinery which produces carbon monoxide. They include:

Headaches
Drowsiness
Dizziness
Nausea
Vomiting
Confusion
Weakness
Convulsions
Respiratory Problems
Concentration Problems
Behaviour Problems
Personality Change
Clumsiness
Severe Muscle Pains
Fast Heart Rate
Trembling
Vision Problems
Loss of Hearing
Walking Problems
Unconsciousness

If you are around any machinery which produces carbon monoxide and start to feel any of these symptoms, contact a medical professional immediately. 

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.
x